Sleeping Bag Rental
At GlampOut we find that most folks love their own sleeping bag...if they have one! If you don't own a cherished bag of your own, or simply don't want to haul it to your GlampOut, not to worry, we've got high quality rentals available for you!
You Might Also Like.....
Taos GlampOut June 2-4, 2017
Join us on this weekend adventure filled with the vibrant tastes and scenery of Northern New Mexico. Get the best of both worlds with comfortable digs, fun outdoor experiences, and a hefty dose of relaxation! Mountain lake hike, mineral hot springs spa, Bavarian beer, river-side wine tasting, rafting on the Rio Grande...and plenty of down time too!
Jemez Springs GlampOut™ May 26-28, 2017
Join GlampOut™ for an incredible adventure in the Jemez Mountains of New Mexico! Enjoy Stand Up Paddleboard on an alpine lake, hike to incredible hot mineral springs, try your hand at beginner rock climbing, and scope out a beautiful waterfall! And of course, get your fill of the incredible gourmet food provided by your GlampHosts and enjoy some top-notch New Mexico wine and champagne tasting.
Moab, UT GlampOut June 16-18, 2017
Join us for an incredible weekend in the red rocks of Utah! Explore these incredible lands via foot, bike, and raft! This Glampout™ offers a perfect blend of beginner Mountain Biking, river rafting, and some of the most scenic hikes you've ever imagined. Take a break for a cold brew and incredible food...yes, there's beer in Utah!
Rad Power Bikes Owner's Retreat, June 9-11, 2017
Join Rad Power Bikes and GlampOut™ for an incredible weekend of relaxation and adventure in Carnation, Washington. Guided e-bike excursions, daily yoga, river activities, bike maintenance workshops, and scenic hikes. And of course, incredible GlampOut™food and equipment provided for you in full-style!
- All food and non-alcoholic beverages from Friday afternoon through Sunday lunch.
- Deluxe camping gear and BaseGlamp equipment, completely set-up for you!
- All guided activities and workshops through the weekend, including ebike trips.
- Personal clothing, toiletries. A simple packing list will be sent to you.
- Sleeping bag. But you can rent one if you'd like for just $30!
- A Rad Power Bike. If you don't already own one but want to join in on the fun, there are affordable rentals available for the weekend!